Available In The USA
Interventional Radiology Colonic Comvi™ Covered Stents
Category: Interventional Biliary Stents
Experience groundbreaking medical advancements with Colonic Comvi™ Covered Stents in Interventional Radiology. These innovative devices redefine patient care, offering precise, minimally invasive solutions for colonic obstructions. Crafted with cutting-edge technology, they ensure optimal stent placement and lasting relief. Trust in the future of interventional radiology, where Colonic Comvi™ Covered Stents are the key to improved patient outcomes.
- Triple layered construction: Biocompatible PTFE membrane tube is held between inner and outer mesh
- Unfixed cell structure enables stent to conform to tortuous anatomy
- PTFE membrane prevents the risk of tissue invasion
- Outer wire mesh prevents the risk of migration
- Minimum foreshortening for accurate stent placement
- Radiopaque marker: 4 (four) at both covered part ends
- Successful Palliation of a Malignant Cologastric Fistula with a Covered Self-Expanding Metal Stent
by Mathilde Therese Winther Breitenbauch et al [Clin Endosc. 2015 Nov;48(6):576-8]
- Comparison of efficacies between stents for malignant colorectal obstruction: a randomized, prospective study
by Semi Park, MD et al [Gastrointest Endosc. 2010 Aug;72(2):304-10]
- Comparison of a Newly Designed Double-Layered Combination Covered Stent and D-Weave Uncovered Stent for Decompression of Obstructive Colorectal Cancer: A Prospective Multicenter Study
by Chang Mo Moon, M.D. et al [Dis Colon Rectum. 2010 Aug;53(8):1190-6]
In the realm of interventional radiology, a groundbreaking advancement has emerged, revolutionizing the treatment of colonic obstructions: the Colonic Comvi™ Covered Stents. These cutting-edge stents, designed for colonic applications, are setting a new standard in patient care.
Traditionally, colonic obstructions have been treated with open surgery, a procedure carrying significant risks and extended recovery periods. Colonic Comvi™ Covered Stents offer a minimally invasive alternative. These flexible devices are inserted through a small incision, expanded within the colon, and provide structural support to alleviate the obstruction.
What makes these stents unique is their “covered” design, which minimizes the risk of infection or tissue ingrowth. This technology not only offers a safer and quicker recovery for patients but also reduces hospitalization time and overall healthcare costs.
As interventional radiology continues to evolve, the Colonic Comvi™ Covered Stents stand as a testament to the power of innovation in improving patient outcomes and quality of life.